Posted to taglibs-user@tomcat.apache.org by Amarant Merah <am...@yahoo.com.au> on 2002/04/03 09:24:36 UTC

mailer taglib problem

Hi,

I'm using mailer taglib, and I downloaded it from the
nightly build (obviously).

I followed all the instruction and samples and finally
deploy my code. No mail was sent, and I'm not sure
whether the problem lies at the mailer taglib or other
things (e.g. the mail server).

It didn't dump any error message. So I kept on
guessing whether I downloaded a build with bugs, or
something else. I tried to download other builds, and
still to no avail. My guess is that the problem is not
the build.

Anyone has any advice on where I should start tracing
the problem?

Cheers,
Amarant.

=====