Posted to docs-dev@perl.apache.org by Per Einar Ellefsen <pe...@skynet.be> on 2002/06/04 22:21:56 UTC

Moving around tutorials

As I said to Stas some days ago, I would like to make some sort of order in
the tutorials section, thereby having different sections (as was the
initial idea about this i think).

So, what about these sections:

Templating  (template comparison)
Application building (EToys article)
Tips & Tricks

Don't know where to put the browserbugs part...

I was thinking along these lines because although we don't have many now,
there should be more coming which should fit into such a scheme pretty
well. There is clearly room for more. I just want your approval first.

--
Per Einar Ellefsen
per.einar@skynet.be

Re: Moving around tutorials

Posted by Per Einar Ellefsen <pe...@skynet.be>.
At 09:17 05.06.2002, Thomas Klausner wrote:
>Hi!
>
>On Wed, Jun 05, 2002 at 07:23:24AM +0200, Per Einar Ellefsen wrote:
> > At 04:46 05.06.2002, Stas Bekman wrote:
> > >Pretty much agreed with Per Einar, it's good to think ahead.
> > >
> > >My suggestion is to have the following layout:
> >
> > +1.
> >
>+1

Ok, I'll go ahead and move it then.

--
Per Einar Ellefsen
per.einar@skynet.be

Re: Moving around tutorials

Posted by Thomas Klausner <do...@zsi.at>.
Hi!

On Wed, Jun 05, 2002 at 07:23:24AM +0200, Per Einar Ellefsen wrote:
> At 04:46 05.06.2002, Stas Bekman wrote:
> >Pretty much agreed with Per Einar, it's good to think ahead.
> >
> >My suggestion is to have the following layout:
>
> +1.

+1

--
 D_OMM      +---->  http://domm.zsi.at <-----+
 O_xyderkes |       neu:  Arbeitsplatz       |

Re: Moving around tutorials

Posted by Per Einar Ellefsen <pe...@skynet.be>.

Re: Moving around tutorials

Posted by Stas Bekman <st...@stason.org>.
Per Einar Ellefsen wrote:
> As I said to Stas some days ago, I would like to make some sort of order
> in the tutorials section, thereby having different sections (as was the
> initial idea about this i think).
>
> So, what about these sections:
>
> Templating  (template comparison)
> Application building (EToys article)
> Tips & Tricks
>
> Don't know where to put the browserbugs part...
>
> I was thinking along these lines because although we don't have many
> now, there should be more coming which should fit into such a scheme
> pretty well. There is clearly room for more. I just want your approval
> first.

Pretty much agreed with Per Einar, it's good to think ahead.

My suggestion is to have the following layout:

tutorials/apps/scale_etoys
tutorials/apps/per_einar_machine
tutorials/tmpl/comparison
tutorials/tmpl/how_to_write_yet_another_templating_system
tutorials/db/dbi_tricks
tutorials/db/flat_file_rules
tutorials/client/browserbugs
tips/tips