Posted to dev@pdfbox.apache.org by Ad...@swmc.com on 2010/08/18 20:10:10 UTC

Update FAQ for log4j instructions

While I was looking for info on how to enable debug messages in the
logging, I realized that the faq[1] references a forum thread which no
longer exists.  I also searched for log4j.xml, which is referenced in that
post but couldn't find that file.

I'm trying to run JUnit tests so I can't just put
-Dlog4j.configuration=log4j.xml on the command line as I'm not running it
from the command line.  I'm pretty sure this was covered on one of the
mailing lists, but I can't find it in the mailing archives, so apparently
I'm not search for the right terms.  I'm not too concerned as I just
changed the source to log a warning as a quick and dirty solution while
I'm debugging and I'll just put it back before I commit.

Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that the FAQ could stand to be
updated (at least the broken link).

[1] http://pdfbox.apache.org/userguide/faq.html

----
Thanks,
Adam

?  Click here to submit conditions

This email and any content within or attached hereto from  Sun West Mortgage Company, Inc.  is confidential and/or legally privileged. The information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named on this email. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this email information is strictly prohibited, and that the documents should be returned to this office immediately by email. Receipt by anyone other than the intended recipient is not a waiver of any privilege. Please do not include your social security number, account number, or any other personal or financial information in the content of the email. Should you have any questions, please call  (800) 453 7884.