Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net> on 2012/09/06 00:22:45 UTC

Re: [OT] Facing Memory leak - 64 bit Tomcat 6.0.35 with windows 2008 R2(64 bit JVM 1.6.0_33)

Re: [OT] Facing Memory leak - 64 bit Tomcat 6.0.35 with windows 2008 R2(64 bit JVM 1.6.0_33)

Posted by David Kerber <dc...@verizon.net>.
Ok.  You've dealt with it a lot more than I have.  I had thought we
started with it in the late 90's, but I guess I might be wrong on that;
I didn't go back and look anything up.  The transaction and restart
stats are accurate, though...