Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Antoine Toulme <an...@toulme.name> on 2022/03/15 03:39:01 UTC

[VOTE] Apache Tuweni 2.2.0

Hello all,
This is a call for a vote to release Apache Tuweni (incubating) version 2.2.0. Apache Tuweni is a set of libraries and other tools to aid development of blockchain and other decentralized software in Java and other JVM languages. It includes a low-level bytes library, serialization and deserialization codecs (e.g. RLP), various cryptography functions and primitives, and lots of other helpful utilities.

The Apache Tuweni community has voted on and approved a proposal to release Apache Tuweni (Incubating) version 2.2.0. We would like to request the Incubator PMC members review and vote on this incubator release.

Release information:
Vote result thread:
https://lists.apache.org/thread/xtfgt0d712p753sxb2bsgpv4q8thxjf6

We're voting on the source distributions available here:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/tuweni/2.2.0-incubating
The release tag is present here:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-tuweni/releases/tag/v2.2.0-incubating-rc

Please review and vote as appropriate.

The following changes were made since 2.1.0:

• validate enodes by @atoulme in #366
• Simplify index page of crawler by @atoulme in #368
• Move stats to a separate job by @atoulme in #367
• Make synchronizers configurable by @atoulme in #369
• Log at DEBUG level when no nodes are resolved by @fab-10 in #371
• Add genesis lib by @atoulme in #372
• Update antlr4 version (Issue 373) by @pinges in #374

The vote is open for 72 hours.

Cheers,

Antoine

Re: [VOTE] Apache Tuweni 2.2.0

Posted by Antoine Toulme <an...@toulme.name>.
Hello folks, would you have time to review this release?

Furkan, would you please carry over your +1?

Cheers,

Antoine

Re: [VOTE] Apache Tuweni 2.2.0

Posted by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

+1 (binding)

Kind Regards,
Furkan KAMACI

Re: [VOTE] Apache Tuweni 2.2.0

Posted by Antoine Toulme <an...@toulme.name>.
Carrying over my +1.

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Apache Tuweni 2.2.0

Posted by Antoine Toulme <an...@toulme.name>.
No, we don’t use a CHANGES file. Release notes are on GitHub on the releases page.

Posted by larry mccay <lm...@apache.org>.
It passed building 2.2.

Posted by Antoine Toulme <an...@toulme.name>.

Posted by larry mccay <lm...@apache.org>.