Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Saikat Maitra <sa...@gmail.com> on 2016/10/22 06:21:35 UTC

Teamcity few agent unable to fetch changes from github

Hi,

When I am running build and the execution is scheduled in publicagent_06 or
publcagent_09 I am getting an error as

Unable to collect changes: Failed to collect changes, error: List remote
refs failed: Unknown host: github.com

http://ci.ignite.apache.org/viewLog.html?buildId=334224&tab=buildResultsDiv&buildTypeId=IgniteTests_IgniteStreamers

http://ci.ignite.apache.org/viewLog.html?buildId=334223&tab=buildResultsDiv&buildTypeId=IgniteTests_IgniteStreamers

Is there any firewall rules blocking the access?

Regards
Saikat

Re: Teamcity few agent unable to fetch changes from github

Posted by Saikat Maitra <sa...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Sergi !!!

Regards
Saikat