Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Davood Firoozian <da...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/01 13:12:28 UTC

Re: Fwd: Install and error Can't locate loadable object for module Apache::Constants

Thanks a lot, Now everything looks good, but Apache configuration,
I have to install this service on a domain and on a port like 2000 (not 80)
something like http://foo.bar:loo
and I have to dispatch calls to a module in /var/www my configuration does
not work fine please help me if you can
this is my config:

ServerName ozinoserver.ozino.com
NameVirtualHost  21.21.21.40:2000
<VirtualHost  21.21.21.40:2000>
       <Location />
               SetHandler perl-script
               PerlResponseHandler Apache2::SOAP
               PerlSetVar dispatch_to
"/var/www/soorenaserver.zoino.com/server/, SoorenaServer"
       </Location>

       ServerName soorenaserver.ozino.com.soap
       ServerAdmin davood@ozino.com
</VirtualHost>