Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by "piero@cazzati.it" <pi...@cazzati.it> on 2004/01/08 11:31:47 UTC

CVS Jetspeed-2

Hi,

where I can found last jetspeed-2 and pluto version ?

I use cvs from eclipse ...

jakarta-jetspeed-2
|-
  + jakarta-jetspeed-2 start
  + jakarta-jetspeed-2 pre_plugin_tx_refactoring
  + jakarta-jetspeed-2 aggregation_1-sprout
  + jakarta-jetspeed-2 aggregation_1-merge
  + jakarta-jetspeed-2 PRE-2003-CLEANUP

I choose jakarta-jetspeed-2 aggregation_1-merge checkout as project...

eclipse has signaled following error:
Class must implement the inherited abstract method
PortletInvokerFactory.releasePortletInvoker
 (PortletInvoker)

Any can help me, please.

Regards,

Piero

Re: CVS Jetspeed-2

Posted by Paul Spencer <pa...@mindspring.com>.
Below are links to the CVS.  In both cases use the HEAD.
   http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs/jakarta-pluto/
   http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs/jakarta-jetspeed-2/

Paul Spencer