Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Ja...@netscape.net on 2003/06/28 01:07:46 UTC

Tomcat 5.*

Hi,
I haven't found any straightforward instructions to use servlets on tomcat 5.*.  I have hard time configuring it as well.

On Tomcat 4.0 and earlier I could just drop servlet.jar in my jdk/lib and fix the classpath.  Then I could just drop servlets into the class directory and they worked.

How can I get all this to work?

Thanks
JW