Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Rob Hartill <ha...@ooo.lanl.gov> on 1995/08/22 18:25:00 UTC

Yet more Linux woes

Do we need to have a set of pre-compiled binaries for each platform ?

I can't see any problem doing this, so unless there's an object, can
we agree on what options to compile with then upload our binaries ?

BTW, for this to work well, common features such as XBITHACK should be
made a config option (assuming it hasn't already) so that we don't
need multiple versions of binaries (basic/dbm auth could cause trouble).

Here's a Linux user in need of assistance. If anyone wants to help him,
please contact him directly, having me as the middle man only introduces
confusion and delay.