Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by szefo <sz...@o2.pl> on 2006/10/27 10:00:46 UTC

Continuum+ SVN over svn+ssh

Hi,

My conntinuum instance is added to /etc/init.d scripts. It seems to run on
root account, my svn is configured to run over svn+ssh protocol. Root isn't
authorized to access svn and my builds in continuum returns errors with such
message:

Provider message: The svn command failed.
Command output:
Permission denied, please try again.
Permission denied, please try again.
Permission denied (publickey,password,keyboard-interactive).
svn: Connection closed unexpectedly

How can I startup continuum from diffrent account (diffrent from root)?

I use:
Continuum-1.0.3
Maven-2.0.4

Many thanks for your help.