Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by alapaka <al...@rocketmail.com> on 2014/01/11 12:23:49 UTC

Activiti email error

Hi all

I am trying to send an email from an activiti process. I get the following
when the process executes:

2014-01-11 18:18:53,768 | ERROR | viti-camel/order | BpmnParse
| 199 - org.activiti.engine - 5.10.0 | Unknown exception
org.activiti.engine.ActivitiException: couldn't instantiate class
org.activiti.engine.impl.bpmn.behavior.MailActivityBehavior
Caused by: org.activiti.engine.ActivitiClassLoadingException: Class not
found: org.activiti.engine.impl.bpmn.behavior.MailActivityBehavior
	at org.activiti.engine.impl.util.ReflectUtil.loadClass(ReflectUtil.java:81)

I have tried adding an export for MailActivityBehavior in the
activiti-engine bundle manifest, no luck.

any ideas?