Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org> on 2006/07/12 15:42:35 UTC

[Axis2] Support of ws-policy?

Can someone please give me a hint on how to turn on ws policy validation
with Axis2? I already installed the rampart module.

Will the wsdl2java code generator generate the necessary bit?

Thanks
Carsten
http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/

Re: [Axis2] Support of ws-policy?

Posted by herbison <he...@nortel.com>.
Sanka:
I've been trying to do this exact thing and when notifiing wsdl2java about
the repository (axis2, it has rampart mar in it)  it tells me "policy will
not be supported".

Any ideas why?

WSDL2Java (using axis2.sh) cmd:
sh ${AXIS2_HOME}/bin/axis2.sh \
        org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2Java \
        -uri "wsdl url" \
        -d xmlbeans -s -r $AXIS2_HOME/repository

I get:

Mar 27, 2007 4:48:06 PM org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentEngine
doDeploy
INFO: Deploying Web service  version.aar
cannot create repository : policy will not be supported
cannot find a PolicyExtension to process
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/07/securitypolicytype assertions
cannot find a PolicyExtension to process
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/07/securitypolicytype assertions
Mar 27, 2007 4:48:07 PM org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.writer.ClassWriter
createOutFile
INFO: File ./src/com/nortel/va/beta/ClaimProcessorStub.java will not be
overwritten.

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
Thanks for the info, Sanka!

I'll try that out and stay tuned for the things to come :)

Thanks
Carsten

Posted by Sanka Samaranayke <ss...@gmail.com>.

Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> Can someone please give me a hint on how to turn on ws policy validation
> with Axis2? I already installed the rampart module.
>
> Will the wsdl2java code generator generate the necessary bit?
>
> Thanks
> Carsten

- --