Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Martin Skopp <sk...@riege.de> on 2003/06/13 10:10:11 UTC

xdoclet jira broken? here's a issue/patch

Hi Konstantin,

[This mail is send CC:Maven-user-mailing-list, since it's probably of
intertest for some maven+xdoclet users]

tried to register to xdoclet JIRA but it seems to be broken - the
important buttons link me to the global "OpenSymphony" instead of
"XDoclet"... so I was unable to create a issue.

So please excuse that I send the following patch personally to you:

Project: XDoclet
Prio: Minor
Components : XDoclet-Maven-Plugin
Version: occurred in 1.2b2, probably in all
Env: linux+jdk1.4.0+maven1.0-b9 and w2k+jdk1.4.1+maven1.0b9

1)
Type: Bug
Desc: plugin.jelly uses ${maven.xdoclet.ejbdoclet.destDir} internally
but does not add it to the maven path, instead the hard-coded dir
${maven.build.dir}/xdoclet/ejbdoclet" is used (line 8615)

2)
Type: Enhancement
Desc: plugin.jelly does not check for properties
maven.xdoclet.ejbdoclet.fileset.${fileset_index}.dir
I have added a seuqence that defaults to ${pom.build.sourceDirectory}
but uses above property if set (line 6127ff)

Attached is a diff -u -w of the modified plugin.jelly from
maven-xdoclet-plugin-1.2b2.jar - together for both changes.

Thanks a lot for patching/committing.  If you need more info, feel free
to mail me.

Feel free to add me to the xdoclet contributor list if you like.

cu
--
Martin Skopp
Riege Software International GmbH

This email is intended to be viewed with a nonproportional font.
Public Key on http://www.keyserver.net, Key-ID: 3D4027B5
Fingerprint: 1970 C78D 9A1D 99FA 5CE4  5C0D 29E6 6A95 3D40 27B5