Posted to dev@mxnet.apache.org by 严哲 <ya...@cambricon.com> on 2019/06/28 07:58:48 UTC

Proposal - Design of CNML/CNRT Integration

Hello Community,

I am from Cambricon whichis a company developing machine learning processors.

Now I have written a proposal that introduces the design of integrating CNML(Cambricon Neuware Runtime Library) / CNRT(Cambricon Neuware Machine Learning Library) into MXNet. After integrating with CNML/CNRT, developers can work with MXNet on Cambricon machine learning processors.

Now, I lookforwardtoyourprecioussuggestions, especiallythesuggestionsconsideringresentupdatesaboutMXNetversion1.5.0. Any feedback and help will be greatly appreciated.

Design proposal: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=120722127

Thanks & BestRegards,

YanZhe