Posted to dev@trafficserver.apache.org by Walt Karas <wk...@verizonmedia.com.INVALID> on 2019/04/12 15:29:44 UTC

Au regression testing

Should we add a skip condition that would skip unless some env var was
set?  TS_AU_LONG_REGRESS perhaps? We could run long regression maybe once a
night instead of on each PR.

Some tests could also add additional test runs when this var was set.

Re: Au regression testing

Posted by Jason Kenny <jk...@verizonmedia.com.INVALID>.
This sound more like something to add to the core autest code.  ie an env
var that says don't run this test ( or some set of tests)

I would like to avoid if we can adding a condition for flow control to each
test as this becomes a mess really quickly

Jason