Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Chad Woolley <li...@thewoolleyweb.com> on 2004/07/28 20:32:25 UTC

Anthill Pro and Maven Site Publishing

Hi,

Does anyone out there use Anthill Pro with Maven to manage the automatic
publishing of their Maven-generated site to the Anthill Intranet?

There seem to be some hardcoded stuff in the maven site:deploy goals
which make
this difficult.  I have written some postGoal hacks, but they are ugly,
and I
don't really want to duplicate them across projects, or go to the trouble of
making a plugin out of them.  Is there a simple solution?

I would greatly appreciate it if anyone can share their experience or
code samples.

Thanks,
Chad

Re: Anthill Pro and Maven Site Publishing

Posted by "Jefferson K. French" <je...@frenches.org>.
Chad,

I use AnthillOS and Maven, but publish to a different location and
have an entry in navigation.xml that points to the Anthill build logs.

Since you can specify the host and directory to which Maven deploys
the site, can you not just deploy the site to the Anthill publishDir?

  Jeff

--
mailto:jeff@frenches.org