Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org> on 2009/11/30 12:11:14 UTC

Clerezza podling setup (was: [RESULTS] [VOTE] Accept Apache Clerezza...)

On Sun, Nov 29, 2009 at 12:35 AM, David Crossley <cr...@apache.org> wrote:
> I did the first step for you ... added to the ReportingSchedule
> with December, January, February being your first three
> reporting months. Please adjust that if you want to.

Thanks!

I have created https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-2355 for
mailing lists and JIRA, and created
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/clerezza with the standard
structure.

Clerezza committers who are not Apache committers yet, please send me
(off-list) the following info so that we can request your accounts:

-Preferred Apache user ID (see
http://people.apache.org/~jim/committers.html for existing IDs)
-Full name
-Forwarding email address, the address where you'll receive your
initial ASF communications.

Full name and email address should match those of your iCLA
(http://www.apache.org/licenses/icla.txt), please send that in if not
done yet.

Thanks!
-Bertrand

Re: Clerezza podling setup (was: [RESULTS] [VOTE] Accept Apache Clerezza...)

Posted by Craig L Russell <Cr...@Sun.COM>.
FYI,

The Software Grant by trialox ag for the Clerezza was received and
filed this morning.

You can find it at foundation/documents/grants/trialox-clerezza.pdf
and reference it in the clerezza status document.

Craig

On Nov 30, 2009, at 3:11 AM, Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:

> On Sun, Nov 29, 2009 at 12:35 AM, David Crossley
> <cr...@apache.org> wrote:
>> I did the first step for you ... added to the ReportingSchedule
>> with December, January, February being your first three
>> reporting months. Please adjust that if you want to.
>
> Thanks!
>
> I have created https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-2355 for
> mailing lists and JIRA, and created
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/clerezza with the standard
> structure.
>
> Clerezza committers who are not Apache committers yet, please send me
> (off-list) the following info so that we can request your accounts:
>
> -Preferred Apache user ID (see
> http://people.apache.org/~jim/committers.html for existing IDs)
> -Full name
> -Forwarding email address, the address where you'll receive your
> initial ASF communications.
>
> Full name and email address should match those of your iCLA
> (http://www.apache.org/licenses/icla.txt), please send that in if not
> done yet.
>
> Thanks!
> -Bertrand

Craig L Russell
Assistant Secretary, Apache Software Foundation
Chair, OpenJPA PMC
clr@apache.org http://db.apache.org/jdo

Re: Clerezza podling setup (was: [RESULTS] [VOTE] Accept Apache Clerezza...)

Posted by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org>.
I have set up the JIRA and posted CLEREZZA-1 containing a long list of
subtasks needed to be done.

Cheers
Niclas

On Mon, Nov 30, 2009 at 7:11 PM, Bertrand Delacretaz
<bd...@apache.org> wrote:
> On Sun, Nov 29, 2009 at 12:35 AM, David Crossley <cr...@apache.org> wrote:
>> I did the first step for you ... added to the ReportingSchedule
>> with December, January, February being your first three
>> reporting months. Please adjust that if you want to.
>
> Thanks!
>
> I have created https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-2355 for
> mailing lists and JIRA, and created
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/clerezza with the standard
> structure.
>
> Clerezza committers who are not Apache committers yet, please send me
> (off-list) the following info so that we can request your accounts:
>
> -Preferred Apache user ID (see
> http://people.apache.org/~jim/committers.html for existing IDs)
> -Full name
> -Forwarding email address, the address where you'll receive your
> initial ASF communications.
>
> Full name and email address should match those of your iCLA
> (http://www.apache.org/licenses/icla.txt), please send that in if not
> done yet.
>
> Thanks!
> -Bertrand