Posted to dev@isis.apache.org by Kevin Meyer <ke...@kmz.co.za> on 2010/12/02 07:31:05 UTC

(mostly) Offline until further notice

Just to keep you informed..

I am having hardware issues with my home PC, which, because of age, etc
are proving more difficult to fix than otherwise expected (have you
tried to source a dual-headed AGP nVidia graphics card recently??).

I'll be offline from a development perspective until further notice,
only able to read / respond to email during the week (from my current
client's offices).

Re: (mostly) Offline until further notice

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
Hi Kevin!

I guess it's cheaper and more forward to just buy a AMD based dual core workstation with an on board graphics card at around 350$. They also support dual screen setups with their IGP and are for sure muuuuch faster than your AGP based oldie ;)

LieGrue,
strub