Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by "Richard G. Reyes" <lo...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/06 09:35:01 UTC

.NET Client

Hi All,

Good day, I am going to start a project wherein a .NET backoffice
application have to communicate to a java application. I think this is
doable if we create a web service api for the java application.
Thinking that the .NET application can interface with these web
services. Now if I understand it correctly CXF is previously Xfire
right so now I was wondering there is a tutorial or at least a wiki
that can help me achieve my goal, which is to create web services and
have the api consumed by .net client.

Regards and Tia!,

Richard

Re: .NET Client

Posted by Andrea Smyth <an...@iona.com>.
Hi Richard,

There have been problems yesterday also, see thread with subject
"Downloads not working" on this list.
Unfortunately I am not aware of any mirrors.
Try again - someone eventually succeeded in downloading yesterday!

Cheers,
Andrea.

Richard G. Reyes wrote:

> Hi Andrea,
>
> The 2.0 Binary link seems to be down...
>
> Would you happen to know any mirrors?
>
> Thanks.
> Richard
>
> On 7/6/07, Andrea Smyth <an...@iona.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Richard,
>>
>> Check section "How do I develop a service?" in the Overview of the
>> User's Guide <http://cwiki.apache.org/CXF20DOC/index.html>.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Andrea.
>>
>>    Richard G. Reyes wrote:
>>
>> > Hi All,
>> >
>> > Good day, I am going to start a project wherein a .NET backoffice
>> > application have to communicate to a java application. I think this is
>> > doable if we create a web service api for the java application.
>> > Thinking that the .NET application can interface with these web
>> > services. Now if I understand it correctly CXF is previously Xfire
>> > right so now I was wondering there is a tutorial or at least a wiki
>> > that can help me achieve my goal, which is to create web services and
>> > have the api consumed by .net client.
>> >
>> > Regards and Tia!,
>> >
>> > Richard
>>

>> ----------------------------
>> Registered Number: 171387
>> Registered Address: The IONA Building, Shelbourne Road, Dublin 4,
>> Ireland

----------------------------
Registered Number: 171387

Re: .NET Client

Posted by "Richard G. Reyes" <lo...@gmail.com>.
Hi Andrea,

Re: .NET Client

Posted by Andrea Smyth <an...@iona.com>.
Hi Richard,

   Richard G. Reyes wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Good day, I am going to start a project wherein a .NET backoffice
> application have to communicate to a java application. I think this is
> doable if we create a web service api for the java application.
> Thinking that the .NET application can interface with these web
> services. Now if I understand it correctly CXF is previously Xfire
> right so now I was wondering there is a tutorial or at least a wiki
> that can help me achieve my goal, which is to create web services and
> have the api consumed by .net client.
>
> Regards and Tia!,
>
> Richard

Registered Number: 171387