Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Daniele Dellafiore <il...@gmail.com> on 2008/11/17 17:46:21 UTC

Use a Model as object for AjaxEditableLabel

Hi all.

AjaxEditableLabel wants that the object has the setter for the
property to allow the switch to Text Editor.
If I use a Model it works while reading value but does not switch to
text editor, I suppose couse it does not found the setter.

Wicket have a mechanism in PropertyModel accessors that allow to
bypass the modelObject if is of a Model class and go looking for the
property in the undelying class.
Is possible to obtain the same mechanism also on the AjaxEditable* family?

Thanks.

--
Daniele Dellafiore
http://blog.ildella.net/