Posted to adffaces-dev@incubator.apache.org by Piyush Hari <pi...@oracle.com> on 2006/09/14 12:26:07 UTC

[Proposal] fix 'defaultCommand' attribute for 'form' component for PDAs

Hello,

'defaultCommand' attribute on a 'form' component repreents the id attribute of the command button whose action would be invoked by default for 'form' submit on hitting enter on any of the input fields of the form.

This attribute is currently not supported on PDAs but works fine for desktop applications.

Thus, I propose fixing "defaultCommand" functionality for the 'form' component in trinidad for PDAs.

Let me know what you think about this. I will go ahead and set a JIRA if none of you have any objections.

Regards,
Piyush Hari