Posted to users@solr.apache.org by Andreas Hubold <an...@coremedia.com> on 2021/10/27 06:11:30 UTC

Docker Image for Solr 8.10.1

Hi,

the docker image for the latest Solr release 8.10.1 is still missing.
I'm waiting a bit here, so I tried to help and prepared a pull request:
https://github.com/docker-solr/docker-solr/pull/391

I've followed the nicely written upgrade steps from the docker-solr
repo, but the travis-ci integration doesn't work anymore, and now I'm
stuck. It would be great, if someone could take over and help with the
Docker release.

Thank you,
Andreas

Re: Docker Image for Solr 8.10.1