Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Hadrian Zbarcea <hz...@gmail.com> on 2014/01/13 03:48:47 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.11.3

The vote passes with:
[7] +1 (dkulp, ningjiang, joed, janstey, hadrian, bvahdat, cmueller)
[1] +1 - non-binding (ceposta)
[0] -1

I will proceed with publishing the artifacts today and make public
announcement of the release tomorrow, after the mirrors sync up.

Many thanks to all contributors,
Hadrian