Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Blumenstein, Mary K." <ma...@ngc.com> on 2004/03/24 02:08:51 UTC

Sun One Web Server connection to tomcat

Does anyone have any experience or knowledge of how to send url requests through Sun One Web server to the Tomcat application server?

We have an extranet environment with 3 tiers. Our web server (Sun One Web Server 6.1 SP1) is in our DMZ, the Tomcat application is on our application server in our application layer behind a firewall.

Sun tells me that I need to get a plugin that would be provided by the Tomcat application developers. I have not been able to find anything that relates a plugin for the Sun One web server. I would appreciate any information that anyone can give me.

Mary Blumenstein

Re: Sun One Web Server connection to tomcat

Posted by E Cunningham <ea...@yahoo.com>.
It's called nsapi_redirector.so or .dll
You can find info about it on the jakarta site.

--- "Blumenstein, Mary K." <ma...@ngc.com>