Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by theo burry <tv...@yahoo.com> on 2007/02/21 20:52:08 UTC

howl log

Hi,

The howl_1.log file has grown to be several hundred mb on my server.  Is there any way to empty this log?  When I tried to empty it by echoing the empty string into it while geronimo was running, I was later not able to restart because of errors.

Thanks,
Theo

---------------------------------
Finding fabulous fares is fun.

Re: howl log

Posted by theo burry <tv...@yahoo.com>.
I'm on geronimo 1.1.1, jdk1.5.0, freebsd4.

Thanks,
Theo

David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com> wrote: That's odd, its supposed to be a fixed size file.  Changing it yourself while the server is running is indeed very likely to totally break the server.

Which geronimo version, which jdk and which OS are you using?

thanks
david jencks

Re: howl log

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.