Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Kaushal Shriyan <ka...@gmail.com> on 2015/05/08 16:26:37 UTC

read data from qpid daemon queue

Hi,

is there a way out to read data from the qpid daemon queue?

Regards,

Kaushal

Re: read data from qpid daemon queue

Posted by Chuck Rolke <cr...@redhat.com>.
Qpid daemon is an instance of a message broker.
  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Message_broker

The Qpid daemon comes in two flavors:
  java - http://qpid.apache.org/releases/qpid-0.32/java-broker/book/index.html
  c++  - http://qpid.apache.org/releases/qpid-0.32/cpp-broker/book/index.html

To read data from a queue one uses a messaging client to open a connection to the queue and receive messages.
For instance, see the Hello_World example here:
  http://qpid.apache.org/releases/qpid-0.32/messaging-api/cpp/examples/index.html

Posted by Kaushal Shriyan <ka...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Gordon Sim <gs...@redhat.com>.