Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Tony Heal <th...@pace2020.com> on 2007/01/07 00:05:31 UTC

stop a build

How do you stop a build in progress? I have tried restarting continuum,
restarting the server, killing all java procs and nothing seems to work.

Tony

Re: stop a build

Posted by Martin van den Bemt <ml...@mvdb.net>.
I thought it was a wish to be added (don't know if it is in 1.1 currently).
Btw you just need to kill the java process that continuum forked (when running tests there could be
more than 1 java process you need to kill though), so you don't need to restart continuum (I do this
regularly). The state of the running build will then show a warning.

HTH :)

Mvgr,
Martin