Posted to dev@superset.apache.org by Prity Priya <pr...@gmail.com> on 2021/08/16 05:41:40 UTC

query regarding superset api

Hii Superset Community,

I am a fresher in an IT firm and am currently working as a developer. My
company wants to use superset api for some of their operations. We have
gone through documentation and cannot find any other suitable platform than
superset to do our work. We want to use the api features to get the
information we want. I was checking on the APIs and was able to use most of
them. But the most important api {pk}/cache_screenshot is returning a 404
error. It has been a long time and we are not able to get the image url.
Can you please help us with this?

In regards,
Prity Priya

Re: query regarding superset api

Posted by Maxime Beauchemin <ma...@gmail.com>.
Do you have the feature flag on?

https://github.com/apache/superset/blob/master/superset/config.py#L355
https://github.com/apache/superset/blob/master/superset/config.py#L486-L507

You also need an async backend setup. I'm not sure whether we have a
comprehensive guide as to how to set this up. If not, building/driving
better resources and docs around this would be a great contribution!

Max