Posted to dev@shiro.apache.org by Brian Demers <bd...@apache.org> on 2020/08/22 16:49:31 UTC

Shiro site deployments may be delayed

I'm working on switching from the old SVN site publishing to the newer git
based GitWcSub.  If anyone is planning on merging anything into the site
let me know.

Details:
The source of the site has been using Git for a while:
https://github.com/apache/shiro-site
After the site is generated it is committed to SVN:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/shiro/site/publish/

After this change, the site publishing will read from the `asf-site` branch
in the same project: https://github.com/apache/shiro-site/tree/asf-site

I'll update the thread when the process is complete.
-Brian

Re: Shiro site deployments may be delayed

Posted by Francois Papon <fr...@openobject.fr>.
Yeah!

Thanks Brian!

regards,