Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Kenneth Knowles <ke...@apache.org> on 2019/10/01 23:32:06 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Release DataSketches-java 1.1.0-incubating-RC1

+1 (binding)

Carrying over mine as well.

Posted by leerho <le...@gmail.com>.
Thank Furkan, Dave and Kenn for your votes!  Now we have to wait for the
clock to run out.

This is a very important release as we have several other repos to release
that are dependent on this one!

Lee.

Posted by leerho <le...@gmail.com>.