Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by poornima ponnuswamy <po...@yahoo.com> on 2002/12/29 16:33:49 UTC

XML form and database

Hello All,
I need to get the XML form input and store it in a
database. Is there any help available for cocoon 2.1
dev to connect to the database. I see an example
"Introduction to Cocoon 2" by Leigh Dodds. Does this
work for Cocoon 2.1, MySQl and Apache tomcat 4.1. Can
anyone please help me to proceed with my project.
Thanks for any help provided
poornima

http://mailplus.yahoo.com

RE: XML form and database

Posted by Luca Morandini <lu...@tin.it>.
Poornima

there are numerous examples with mySQL in books devoted to Cocoon and in some entries of this mailiing list: wet your feet, you'll
find yourself swimming :)

Best regards,

Disclaimer: I've not tried mySQL with Tomcat 4.1 and Cocoon 2.1... but I bet this conbination is no different from the one I used
(Tomcat 4.0.1, Cocoon 2.0.3, mySQL and/or Oracle 8.1.7)

               Luca Morandini
               GIS Consultant
              lmorandini@ieee.org