Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Matt Sergeant <ma...@sergeant.org> on 2001/06/22 13:17:43 UTC

Re: server tokens

On Sat, 23 Jun 2001, brian moseley wrote:

> is there any way to access the server tokens in mp 1.24? i'd
> like to use them at server startup time.

You have to use XS. AxKit does it this way. I'd paste the code here but
it's a bit all over the place, so you'd be easier to just download it.

--
<Matt/>

     \\//
     //\\
    //  \\

Re: server tokens

Posted by brian moseley <bc...@maz.org>.
On Fri, 22 Jun 2001, Matt Sergeant wrote:

> On Sat, 23 Jun 2001, brian moseley wrote:
>

> > is there any way to access the server tokens in mp 1.24? i'd
> > like to use them at server startup time.
>
> You have to use XS. AxKit does it this way. I'd paste
> the code here but it's a bit all over the place, so
> you'd be easier to just download it.

oh, it's not really that important, don't want to add a
bunch of extra stuff to my build. thanks tho.

pals: consider this a feature request for the core :)