Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Marcos Ortiz <ml...@uci.cu> on 2015/06/26 15:34:12 UTC

Re: [MASSMAIL]Cassandra stuck at DataSink running on cluster

Regards, Susanne.
Which version of Java are you using here?
Have you tested this with more recent versions of Cassandra?

These new version have a lot of improvements related to SSTable reading
and writing, and much more.

I recommend you that you should use at least a 2.1.x version.
Best,

--
Marcos Ortiz <http://about.me/marcosortiz>, Sr. Product Manager (Data
Infrastructure) at UCI

Re: Cassandra stuck at DataSink running on cluster

Posted by Nathan Bijnens <na...@nathan.gs>.
I strongly disagree with recommending to use version 2.1.x. It only very
recently became more or less stable. Anything before 2.1.5 was unusable.
You might be better of with a recent 2.0.n version.

Best regards,
  Nathan

AW: [MASSMAIL]Cassandra stuck at DataSink running on cluster

Posted by Susanne Bülow <su...@gmx.de>.
Hi,

I am using Java 7.

The cassandra version I use is actually 2.1.5, not 1.5. Sorry for the
confusion.
I also tried cassandra 2.1.6, but the problem stays the same.

Best regards,