Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by "Jung, Eric" <ej...@russellmellon.com> on 2004/04/08 00:23:16 UTC

Using Commons Collections 3.0 with Struts 1.1

This probably has been asked before, but I did search the archives and didn't come up with much.

I'm wondering if I can replace Commons Collections 3.0 for of the version of Commons Collections that shipped with Struts 1.1 and still expect Struts to work. The documentation at http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/collections/history.html states "...backwards compatability [with previous releases of Commons Collections] has been retained during all transitions using deprecation."

TYIA,

Eric Jung
Russell/Mellon Analytical Services
Everett, MA

Re: Using Commons Collections 3.0 with Struts 1.1

Posted by Hien Q Nguyen <hi...@comcast.net>.
To be more confident that it'll work...I'd suggest you build struts
from source with the new library, then run all junit tests.

-hqn

Posted by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@alaska.net>.