Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Dominik Wosiński <wo...@gmail.com> on 2019/06/26 10:04:23 UTC

WebUI Custom Metrics

 Hey,
I am building jobs that use Typesafe Config under the hood. The configs
tend to grow big. I was wondering whether there is a possibility to use
WebUI to show the config that the job was run with, currently the only idea
is to log the config and check it inside the logs, but with dozens of jobs
it is getting troublesome. Is there a better way to access the job custom
configuration??

Thanks in advance,
Best,
Dom.

Re: WebUI Custom Metrics

Posted by Chesnay Schepler <ch...@apache.org>.
I'm not entirely sure, but you could try writing your configuration into
the ExecutionConfig using ExEnv#getExecutionConfig#setGlobalJobParameters.

IIRC this should then show up under /jobs/:jobid/config .