Posted to general@xml.apache.org by Scott Boag/CAM/Lotus <Sc...@lotus.com> on 2000/01/05 14:28:23 UTC

Bug reporting/tracking system

I feel it is a crises that we haven't got the bug reporting/tracking system
in place yet.  While we are running here at Lotus on an internal system
(based on Lotus Notes), these bug reports need to be public.

Someone needs to pick this issue up and own it, I think.  It can't be me,
as I have several other crises items I have to work on over the next month.

I apologize for the note if someone is already actively working on this as
I write.

-scott

Unsubscribe me

Posted by Kapil Madan <ka...@mit-misys.com>.

Please unsubscribe me from this mailing list.

Scott Boag/CAM/Lotus wrote:

> I feel it is a crises that we haven't got the bug reporting/tracking
system
> in place yet.  While we are running here at Lotus on an internal system
> (based on Lotus Notes), these bug reports need to be public.
>
> Someone needs to pick this issue up and own it, I think.  It can't be me,
> as I have several other crises items I have to work on over the next
month.

> I apologize for the note if someone is already actively working on this as
> I write.
>
> -scott

____
This message has been checked for all known viruses by the Star Screening
System
http://academy.star.co.uk/public/virustats.htm

Posted by Murthy <mu...@infotech.stph.net>.