Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by phillip rhodes <rh...@yahoo.com> on 2005/07/20 15:19:39 UTC

"Free Tapestry Development Services" post approval request

Tapestry Developers,
In the interest of not offending anyone, I would like
to post the following to the tapestry users list.
Please indicate that you are okay with my post, and
most importantly, let me know if you disapprove!

Thanks.

Subject:  "Free Tapestry Development Services"

I am the author of a open source (LGPL, considering
other licenses) tapestry-based
ecommerce suite.  It is a fairly large project and
consists of over 100+ tables and has many, many
features. This is going to be a professionally-done
application, I have been a java developer since '96.
Example features include verisign integration for
payment processing, and even downloadable customizable
gift certificates.

I am seeking someone that wants to implement a store
(a.k.a shopping cart) with this project  I will
volunteer my services to bring the software package to
a level that would meet your needs.

This package is in production now for one client.  I
am hoping that by implementing a 2nd store with real
requirements will help me with the design of the
components in a way that will be flexible for all
users and the overall success of this package.

Please contact me off list and we can discuss this
further.

I do not maintain a blog, but I have website that
contains a lot of information on me, different
projects, thoughts, cvs links,etc.

Thank you.
Phillip Rhodes

http://www.rhoderunner.com