Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Saransh Sharma <sa...@theupscale.in> on 2016/03/27 16:19:39 UTC

SELF SERVICE USER

When creating a user for isSelfServiceUser, do we need to associate clients
with , it because what i was thinking earlier that it should create
selfservice user and then selfservice user should be able to create its own
, Client and Loan

But what is happening can someone, clear me out how does SELFSERVICE api
works, functionality wise,

Re: SELF SERVICE USER

Posted by Saransh Sharma <sa...@theupscale.in>.
Ok, Gotcha