Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Andrzej Białecki <ab...@getopt.org> on 2019/10/01 08:41:07 UTC

Re: 8.3 release

I’m also working on SOLR-13790 (which is marked Critical, but depending on your POV it could be a Blocker - the functionality is broken as is).

If the feature freeze is next week then maybe I’ll also manage to finish SOLR-8241, which would give users opportunity to test CaffeineCache performance in real-life scenarios.

Re: 8.3 release

Posted by Ishan Chattopadhyaya <ic...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Andrzej, +1 for SOLR-13790 and SOLR-8241. Also, please provide
some guidance on SOLR-13677 and how can we resolve it.