Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Juliano da Costa Medeiros <ju...@ext.hdi.com.br> on 2022/06/01 20:08:32 UTC

RE: How to fix an upsert script of a PutDatabaseRecord processor?,,

Hello
I need some help. <https://stackoverflow.com/posts/72466519/timeline>

I'm working on an ETL that extracts data from Progress and stores it into PostgreSQL.

[enter image description here]<https://i.stack.imgur.com/lHdiv.png>

However; when I have duplicate keys, I'm having problems with my upsert.

The problem is that the component is creating an invalid script.

As you can see, it is missing the double quotes. It needs to be: ON CONFLICT ("cdConstrucao")

[enter image description here]<https://i.stack.imgur.com/jneUp.png>

My settings are :

[enter image description here]<https://i.stack.imgur.com/CDhTc.png>

[enter image description here]<https://i.stack.imgur.com/ULKy6.png>

Deplayed error :

[enter image description here]<https://i.stack.imgur.com/1Xc7t.png>

Is there a way to fix it ?

Kind regards

Juliano

Re: How to fix an upsert script of a PutDatabaseRecord processor?,,

Posted by Eduardo Fontes <ed...@gmail.com>.
Hi, if I'm not mistaken, I think this issue was fixed in the newest version.

What's your version?

Eduardo Fontes