Posted to dev@zeppelin.apache.org by Ruslan Dautkhanov <da...@gmail.com> on 2016/12/08 04:59:47 UTC

Export note as a PDF

Our users are looking for functionality similar to Jupyter's save notebook
as a PDF..
Is this in Zeppelin's roadmap somewhere?
Could not find any related JIRAs.

Thanks,
Ruslan Dautkhanov

Re: Export note as a PDF

Posted by Ruslan Dautkhanov <da...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Hyunsung.

For various reasons we can't use Zeppelinhub.
One of the them being we have to run Zeppelin on-prem and don't depend on
any external resources.

I've created
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZEPPELIN-1774
"Export notebook as a pixel-perfect printable document, i.e. export as a
PDF"
Please vote up if you would find that useful too.

Thank you.

--
Ruslan Dautkhanov

Re: Export note as a PDF