Posted to docs@cocoon.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2007/09/11 03:40:03 UTC

[Cocoon Wiki] Update of "Upayavira" by Upayavira

Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by Upayavira:
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/Upayavira

  It can be split into two parts, Upaya (skilful means) and Vira (hero). The best way to describe pronunciation is to say that Upaya rhymes with 'Papaya', and Vira rhymes with 'Clearer'. Some day I may record a WAV file and attach it here. To answer one previous question - I don't have a surname, just a name.

- (another small test change)
+ masterjin.com
+
  Upayavira