Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Hernan Cunico <hc...@gmail.com> on 2006/05/03 22:43:45 UTC

Command line tools

Hi All,
I remember discussing about the alternative commands for starting and stopping the server but I
can't find that note.

Did we ever came up with an official position as of what would be the preferred commands to start
and stop the server? I also believe we even mentioned about adding a line one of the commands
telling that command was deprecated.

I think it was all on the same note that I can't find.

I'm documenting the tools and commands and any direction here will be very much welcomed.

Cheers!
Hernan