Posted to xmlrpc-dev@ws.apache.org by JERRY SMITH <in...@promo.co.uk> on 2006/11/08 05:34:17 UTC

HONDA PROMOTION WINNER

HONDA COMPANY INTERNATIONAL
LOTTERY (HEADQUARTERS)
Customer Service Department
An Affiliate of Honda UK.

#28 TANFIELD ROAD
, CROYDON,
LONDON, ENGLAND.

TICKET NUMBER:  2752246896
SERIAL NUMBER:652-662
BATCH NUMBER : AT-040SB06-03

ATTENTION: OUR LUCKY WINNER!

                      HONDA  LOTTERY WINNING NOTIFICATION

    We are pleased to inform you (our lucky winner) of the release  of
our  end of Year's promotion results of the HONDA COMPANY
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION PROGRAM held in the month of November  2006.
You were entered as dependent client with; Reference Serial Number:
652-662 and Batch number AT-040SB06-03.

Your email address attached to the ticket number: 2752246896 that drew
the lucky winning number, which consequently won the sweepstake in the
first category. You have been approved for a payment of £250,000 (Two
Hundred and Fifty Thousand Pounds Sterling ) in cash credited and a to
file reference number: IPL/4249859609/WP1. This is from a total cash
prize of £2,500,000 (Two Million, Five Hundred Thousand Pounds
Sterling ) shared among the ten (10) international selected winners.
along with a new blue car Congratulations!

All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn
from 50,000 (Fifty thousand) names of email users selected from the
World Wide Web (WWW) around the world, as part of our yearly
international promotion program.

As part of our security measures to avoid double claiming of prize or
unwarranted taking advantage of the situation by impersonating our
winners, you are to contact our accredited agent for your claim.

Name: MR DENNIS COKER
E-mail:legalizationoffice@myway.com

ACCREDITTED HONDA CLAIMS AGENT.
  He is your agent, and responsible for the processing and transfer of
your winnings to you. YOUR SECURITY FILE NUMBER IS W-91237-H67/B4
(keep personal.) .

You are required to forward the following details to your claims agent
to help facilitate the processing of your claims which will facilitate
the release of your winnings as soon as possible.

1. Full Names:
2. Residential Address:
3. Phone Numbers
4. Fax Number: