Posted to users@camel.apache.org by "Willem.Jiang" <wi...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/02 11:00:07 UTC

Re: how to output message into end of the same file that is created by FILE component

You can add this option in your file endpoint "fileExist=Append"

BTW, please take some time to read the wiki page of camel file[1]

[1]http://camel.apache.org/file2.html

Willem
Apache Camel, Apache CXF committer
Open SOA http://www.fusesource.com