Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Jonathan Gallimore <jo...@gmail.com> on 2017/07/03 13:48:31 UTC

Re: MDB JMX Control

Thanks for the feedback Jonathan! Let me see if I can make some
improvements there. Point taken on the example - it shouldn't be an issue
to add something like that. I can do that, or if someone out there is
interested in contributing, let me know and I'll hook you up so you can add
it.

I'd love to hear from a few more people. I'm conscious that MDBs and
connectors might not be a very much understood part of Java EE. So even if
you have no idea what this thread is about, or you're curious about how to
do certain things with JMS with TomEE, like switch JMS provider, or add
other connectors, or even build your own connector, please do ask a
question either here or on a new thread if that's more suitable and I'll
try and answer questions and crank out some documentation for review.

Jon

Re: MDB JMX Control

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
will open a new thread about the github integration of the site "Site NG on
github"

Romain Manni-Bucau

Re: MDB JMX Control

Posted by Daniel Cunha <da...@apache.org>.

wrote:

> Btw, Andy is working with me to put it live so everyone can review. Let's
> do this before applying it.
>
> On Tue, Jul 4, 2017 at 9:25 AM, Ivan Junckes Filho <iv...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > I would love that Romain :)
> >
> > On Tue, Jul 4, 2017 at 9:00 AM, Romain Manni-Bucau <
> rmannibucau@gmail.com>
> > wrote:
> >
> >> @Ivan: if Andy is ok and if it helps for you I think he can apply your
> >> last
> >> patch which looks good and we can make it live to iterate from it from
> now
> >> on.
> >>

> >> Romain Manni-Bucau
> >> @rmannibucau <https://twitter.com/rmannibucau> |  Blog