Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Steph <sd...@cariboo-networks.com> on 2007/11/19 14:53:40 UTC

Re: [T5] tapestry-spring and WebApplicationContext

I've tried this but my WebApplicationContext is null ...

Stephane

Posted by jeffrey ai <jf...@gmail.com>.
> But my injection of the WebApplicationContext is not in a page but in
> another class. Is it a problem ?

I think it will be a problem.
I believe Tapestry will only handle those classes in the package you defined
in tapestry.app-package in web.xml.
You could try to move it to see how things going.

Cheers,
Jeffrey Ai

Posted by Steph <sd...@cariboo-networks.com>.

Posted by Ezra Epstein <ez...@yahoo.com>.