Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by prerna07 <pk...@sapient.com> on 2009/06/17 11:02:15 UTC

Solr Query | Field:value with dismaxquery

I am facing issue with query with dismaxrequest.

Issue: I am Querying solr for field specific value, Query is returning
correct results with "Pfqs Cassette Sfqs" while it does not work with "Pfqs
ePub eBook Sfqs".

Sample queries:

?q=facetFormat_product_s:"Pfqs ePub eBook Sfqs" - return correct results

?q=facetFormat_product_s:"Pfqs ePub eBook Sfqs"&qt=dismaxrequest - dose not
return results,
although field facetFormat_product_s is defined in dismaxrequest Handler of
solrconfig.xml

?q=facetFormat_product_s:"Pfqs Cassette Sfqs"&qt=dismaxrequest - return
correct results

Please suggest if there are issues with dismaxrequest or Query mentioned
above.

Thanks,
Prerna

Re: howto hook spellcheck component to /select handler

Posted by Shalin Shekhar Mangar <sh...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Jun 19, 2009 at 6:16 PM, Julian Davchev <jm...@drun.net> wrote:

> Hi,
> Using solr 1.3
> Where can I read thorough explanation how solrconfig and shema are
> interalted and how all those requests etc work.

There are wiki pages with details on solrconfig.xml and schema.xml

http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SolrConfigXml
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SchemaXml

> For example here...
>
> http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SpellCheckComponent    I read YOU WILL
> LIKELY WANT TO BIND THE COMPONENT TO THE /select STANDARD REQUEST
> HANDLER
>

> How is this done?

I guess all you need to do is to add the SpellCheckComponent in the
last-components section in the request handler:

Shalin Shekhar Mangar.

howto hook spellcheck component to /select handler

Re: Solr Query | Field:value with dismaxquery

Posted by prerna07 <pk...@sapient.com>.

?q=facetFormat_product_s:"Pfqs ePub eBook Sfqs" - return correct results
with all the documents which
have "Pfqs ePub eBook Sfqs" in field facetFormat_product_s.

However it does not work with Dismaxrequest.

Also ?q=facetFormat_product_s:"Pfqs Boxed set Sfqs"&qt=dismaxrequest works
perfectly fine.

I am not able to understand why it is working with "Pfqs Boxed set Sfqs" and
not working with "Pfqs ePub eBook Sfqs".

Please help.

Thanks,
Prerna

Posted by Michael Ludwig <ml...@as-guides.com>.