Posted to dev@apex.apache.org by Thomas Weise <th...@datatorrent.com> on 2015/09/18 07:15:51 UTC

Targeting first Apex release in incubator - 3.2.0

We would like to make 3.2.0 the first release after incubation.

Target is to branch for 3.2 at the end of this month (September) and then
exercise the ASF compliant release process to get the release out by end of
October latest.

I would like to volunteer as RM for this release. I found the guidelines
here:

http://incubator.apache.org/guides/releasemanagement.html

Where would the mentors see the bar for this initial release? Anything
beyond the check list to watch out for, advice for prioritization?

Thanks,
Thomas

Re: Targeting first Apex release in incubator - 3.2.0

Posted by Pramod Immaneni <pr...@datatorrent.com>.
Thomas APEX-184 pull request is under review and I am one of the persons
reviewing it.

Thanks

Posted by Thomas Weise <th...@datatorrent.com>.

Posted by Thomas Weise <th...@datatorrent.com>.